Arjuna’s principle constituents are beta-sitosterol, ellagic acid and arjunic acid. Arjuna herb helps to maintain healthy cardiovascular functions and also promotes normal cholesterol levels.
Arjuna bark powder contains the co-enzyme Q-10 that is extremely beneficial for strong heart muscles
– Arjuna tablet increases flow in coronary arteries
– Reduces clot formation and lowers blood lipid levels
– Arjuna works as a heart tonic that helps maintain heart health, reduces the effects of stress
and nervousness on the heart.
– Maintains normal blood pressure and promotes proper blood flow and normal homocysteine levels.
– Supports the heart’s energy output, and enhances overall energy levels, stamina, immunity,
and cellular health.
Usage and Indication:
-Increases flow in coronary arteries
-Reduces clot formation
-Reduces lowers blood lipid levels
Arjuna has been described as an important cardiotonic herb in Ayurveda. In Ayurveda, ischemic heart disease (IHD) is known as Hridroga. There are five clinical descriptions of IHD according to Ayurveda based on vitiated doshas and other causes. In Ayurveda, kapha (hardening of arteries) is the major underlying mechanism of heart diseases. Various herbs are used in the Ayurvedic system of medicine for their heart protective actions. These are Arjun (Terminalia arjuna), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Lasuna (Allium sativum) and Turmeric (Curcuma longa).